Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 04-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Blowin' my own horn here

On Friday i set off for a drive to the Victorian Alpine region, to a town aptly named Mt Beauty, to pick up an annex for my camper, 2500 klicks for a freakin annex lol, i purchased it off fleabay from an old couple who are both to old and sick to travel. Before i drove to their home, i stopped off to buy breakfast and in the town they had an open market where i purchased for them a raffle ticket for a hamper, it contained bread, wines, cheeses, choclate, jams and wines. These folks are doin' it tough health wise.

Can you guess what happened?

I just recieved an email telling me they had won, how happy they were to get it and it made their day.

I'm feelin' good.

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 04-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
* Home >
* My eBay >
* My Messages: Inbox

Activity Messages (1) Account

Inbox
(1)
Sent
Unread
(1)

Subject: ronw56103 has sent a question about item #250393874730, that ended on 01-Apr-09 10:59:31 AEDST - Camping Annex Self Stand. Heavy Duty 3M x 2.4M no ropes Received: 04-Apr-09
To: ditroia2008
Item ID: 250393874730
You responded to this message on 06-Apr-09

eBay eBay sent this message to David Troia (ditroia2008).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
This member has a question for you.
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear ditroia2008,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BUYING THAT RAFFLE TICKET
IN MT BEAUTY WON THE HAMPER THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN
RON AND LORNA

- ronw56103

Click Reply in your email or reply using eBay's messaging system

Camping Annex Self Stand. Heavy Duty 3M x 2.4M no ropes
Camping Annex Self Stand. Heavy Duty 3M x 2.4M no ropes
Item Id: 250393874730
End time: 01-Apr-09 10:59:31 AEDST
Seller:

ronw56103 (0)
0.0% Positive Feedback
Member since 30-Dec-07 in Australia
Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was closed.

Marketplace Safety Tip Marketplace Safety Tip

* Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.
* Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.
* Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programmes and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email.
* eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses anonymous.

Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

Another eBay member sent this email to ditroia@internode.on.net through the eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its content

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay International AG is located at Helvetiastrasse 15/17 - P.O. Box 133, 3000 Bern 6,Switzerland.

| Message 4 of 4
<Previous

About eBay | Announcements | Register | Security Centre | Feedback Forum | Site Map | Policies | Help | Contact Us | Advertise
Copyright © 1995-2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
eBay official time

Stoney61 is a Demi God

Old 04-05-2009, 08:48 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Good on ya

Engine by Otto.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:51 PM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
excellent!

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Excellent!!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Just breakin' balls

They deserve it.

Stoney61 is a Demi God

Old 04-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
As Terry said, Good on ya mate!

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 04-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Just breakin' balls

Tom, we got home safe. Sorry the cell kept dropping out.

Stoney61 is a Demi God

Old 04-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Well Done.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 04-05-2009, 09:30 PM
Just breakin' balls

the offending annex

c2a6_1.JPG

Stoney61 is a Demi God

Old 04-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Wonderful!
You, Sir, are a TRUE Gentleman!
Old 04-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Just breakin' balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
Wonderful!
You, Sir, are a TRUE Gentleman!
Thanks Brother Q.

Stoney61 is a Demi God

Old 04-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Unknown Rider

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Connecticut
fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
Good on ya, 71BB!! Ya did good!!

Old 04-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
cool
Old 04-05-2009, 11:41 PM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Atta boy!

Jay