Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 01-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by huckinfog View Post
I love NYC.
Me too! One of the most fascinating places I've ever been.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 01-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
if you put away the high prices, NYC is actually a great place to visit, the statue of liberty, empire states building, st. pats cathedral, Lincoln Center, the theater district, chinatown, little italy, etc etc....visit I think is the operative word though.
Don't forget the Museum of Sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop View Post
Me too! One of the most fascinating places I've ever been.
You might like London also. Somewhat similar big city vibe to NYC but they speak English there.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I spent a week in Mexico City many, many years ago. I can get by in Spanish if I have to, but holy cow, I have never seen so many miles of nothing but city. I forget how long we had to drive to get to the pyramids and out into the countryside. Miles and miles of slums and cardboard houses... There were 15.5 million people there at the time. No idea how many are there now. Great cultural sites, but I never want to go back.

I also spent a few hours in Heathrow Airport a couple of years ago. They speak English there?

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:28 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
tampa is too big a city for me.

Old 01-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
OK, thought we were gonna have to step outside there for a minute.

Is there something about the two of you that you haven't been telling us...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 01-08-2010, 07:03 AM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
You might like London also. Somewhat similar big city vibe to NYC but they speak English there.

As opposed to NY, you mean?

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 01-08-2010, 07:28 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
this will be in the classics soon.

Old 01-08-2010, 07:35 AM
NaturalSelection lobbyist

Last Cigar Smoked: some cheap, dried out Cuban brand
Gummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
I also spent a few hours in Heathrow Airport a couple of years ago. They speak English there?
I had a Brit tell me once that he wasn't speaking with an accent, I was simply hearing English the way it was meant to be spoken.

Arrrrrrrr, eh?!

Old 02-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
humbug

I ride

I have differnt bikes

I am the same d-bag no matter what I am riding, or in today's case...Pushing.

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 02-13-2010, 05:04 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gummiente View Post
I had a Brit tell me once that he wasn't speaking with an accent, I was simply hearing English the way it was meant to be spoken.
Thank God for the Revolutionary Soldiers- they kept us from sounding like the BBC.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:17 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gummiente View Post
Quote:
Thank God for the Revolutionary Soldiers- they kept us from sounding like the BBC.
Logically, since we won the revolutionary war, renaming the language to american seems appropriate.