Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 01-28-2008, 01:21 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlsRK View Post
Blind date.....been together ever since
That's how I met Lil Rascal......my first wife was a cheerleader for the local high school where my sister lived, my bro-in-laws little brother played linebacker for the football team. I went to a game and saw her shaking her Pom-Poms....40 DD Pom-Poms...and I knew that we were destined to become a happy family...the 3 of us!!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 01:30 PM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Missy was livin' in The Big Easy. She evac'd for a hurricane that was in bound. I was living in Shreveport. Her and her hottie roommate drove up to Shreveport. A buddy and I met them out at the club. I picked Melissa b/c she was a brunette. It was just that simple. We hit it off, 3 months later she moved in and 4 months later we were married. She is an awesome woman and a wonderful mother.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:35 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Hey! Three Amigos! I'm nominatin this one for "Classic", it's got all the makings.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 01-28-2008, 03:24 PM
breaker of tables

meanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
A friend and I at Indianapolis Center (big ATC place) used to always go upstairs when the new classes came back from the academy to "evaluate" the wimmens. First look at Boop was bent over a chart table in a pair of painted-on tan pants.
Called her up blind and asked her out for Friday.
She said she had plans on Friday, but was free on Saturday.
We were married 3 months later.
That will be 25 years ago in September.
We got married after only 3 months as well. We worked for the same company (very large corp.) but I didn't know her. I saw her at a retirement picnic for my old boss and knew she was "the one". When I asked her out she turned me down, but I was persistent. We've been married for 15 years and I'm very happy, blessed and lucky to have her.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:45 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbean View Post
We got married after only 3 months as well. We worked for the same company (very large corp.) but I didn't know her. I saw her at a retirement picnic for my old boss and knew she was "the one". When I asked her out she turned me down, but I was persistent. We've been married for 15 years and I'm very happy, blessed and lucky to have her.
Has she warmed up to you at all yet?

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Baalz

Back in the 90s when I was a male model. I first met my wife on a fashion shoot in Barbados. I was flexing on the beach for the cameras and she was the girl holding the light reflection board. She lit up my life then as she does now.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
Back in the 90s when I was a male model. I first met my wife on a fashion shoot in Barbados. I was flexing on the beach for the cameras and she was the girl holding the light reflection board. She lit up my life then as she does now.
What is it about this story that makes me think of this...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Steaming_Compost_Pile.JPG (164.7 KB, 191 views)

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 01-28-2008, 04:21 PM
Baalz

Thats some sweet looking Mulch..
Old 01-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Double-D

That's not what the bull that produced it calls it...

Old 01-28-2008, 04:31 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 01-28-2008, 04:32 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:

I didn't know tent makers used male models

Joe

Old 01-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Baalz

Learn not to be a hater...

You're just jealous of my amazingly handsome face.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:51 PM
Double-D

Quote:
...my amazingly handsome face.

Old 01-28-2008, 05:20 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Learn not to be a hater...

You're just jealous of my amazingly handsome face.

just amused

Joe

Old 01-28-2008, 06:08 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:

jus' sayin'

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788