Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 08-07-2009, 08:22 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
"Can't you see, O, can't you see, what that Ultra is doing to me".....just keep repeating those words, Bob.....I think that song is just for you. What do you kill yourself working for? Now Bob, don't go rational on us...go on, get it

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 08-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Hmmm...

Serg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sock
You buy it yet????

Old 08-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Serg, I haven't bought it yet...Just gettin myself worked up...I've saved up some money for just such a crisis...

Tony, it's too late, I've already gone bagger...

Now it's just a question of bagger with a build (my '07), or bagger insanity (FLHCUISE5)!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, I bet Baisley could do his magic on a 110" SE engine as well...

That granite color is mesmerizing...

D.F.F.D.

/Users/rleonard12/Desktop/star-trek-expendability.jpg
Old 08-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Don't really care for the paint on the website, looks little better on the pic on this threa. Its $36k. Personally I would rather take the money and make a real custom. But some time its nice to just buy something. Its alot of money, but money is relative.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:30 PM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC Fatboy View Post
Serg, I haven't bought it yet...Just gettin myself worked up...I've saved up some money for just such a crisis...

Tony, it's too late, I've already gone bagger...

Now it's just a question of bagger with a build (my '07), or bagger insanity (FLHCUISE5)!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, I bet Baisley could do his magic on a 110" SE engine as well...

That granite color is mesmerizing...

I forgot...recapture your youth, Dude....maybe buy a Triumph....

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

Old 08-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
"Can't you see, O, can't you see, what that Ultra is doing to me".....just keep repeating those words, Bob.....I think that song is just for you. What do you kill yourself working for? Now Bob, don't go rational on us...go on, get it

Thorns
I'm hearing that song in my head now, and it won't go away!!!!!!

It's calling to me....

It says stimulate the economy...

Save the MOCO...

D.F.F.D.

Old 08-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
It's $36000.00, I gave just a hair more than that for my house............If your rich buy one, if your a working man, I would look at something else...............

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 08-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
I'm hearing that song in my head now, and it won't go away!!!!!!

It's calling to me....

It says stimulate the economy...

Save the MOCO...
Yeah Bob..be patriotic...do you're part...buy me one too.

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 08-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

If only it wasn't so pretty...

Been wanting one for years, but usually the paint/graphics are pretty lame IMO...

This one just hits the spot...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg H-D-Twin-Cam-110-engine.jpg (74.7 KB, 53 views)

D.F.F.D.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:20 PM

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
I'm sure any dealer in the USA will sell you one................

Keeper Of The Toast

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 08-07-2009, 10:35 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You'll look good in my rear view mirror.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 08-07-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
Oh Snap............

Keeper Of The Toast

Old 08-08-2009, 03:26 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
Oh Snap............
That left a mark.

It is pretty Bob. We saw that color at the Dealer in Baltimore last Saturday before attending the wedding. Patti like it to.

I think I like the colors on the Street Glide better, but no lowers, tourpack or rear speakers... That won't do.

Kimber

Old 08-08-2009, 05:19 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
If only it wasn't so pretty...

Been wanting one for years, but usually the paint/graphics are pretty lame IMO...

This one just hits the spot...

Yup, love those colors too

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 08-08-2009, 05:22 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
She sure is a pretty thang. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders