Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
Somebody forgot to lock the clubhouse door

Hello there my fellow Doof´s, Double D´s, Doofettes, Gazintas, and any new organizations that might have popped up since I haven’t been around these parts lately….

As my favorite Dave (and more than a few others as well) said to me recently I need to get my ass back here, I miss you guys, you miss me (errr maybe lol) … after all a big 43 is branded to my body already. Well for better or worse I am back, more than just a passing by hello. NOTE’ I always still spoke well about the Club, friends, laughs and general stupidness. Those of you who remember I went through a bunch speed bumps in the past have thankfully been located in the rear view mirror with allot of good open road in front of me.

Now I am living in Colombia, South America (quite a jump for a born, bred, and a lifetime NYer lol). I met a great woman in early 2012 and we are having a great life together with a new boy on the way (due on October 7). We are planning to come to NY early next year and stay a few months at least after the little guy gets some meat on his bones. I don’t know when we are going to permanently put roots down in one place right now because she (Alejandra) has family in Colombia in addition to an 8 year old boy so that comes first…especially with the Fact that he speaks very little English at this point so a school for him is paramount.

So ok that are some of the broad strokes lol and IM sure we will catch up on my boring life but I full expect a fully detailed report of everything I missed the last couple of years…

Happy to be back …err I think..

damn I seriously need to update my page!!! ewww