Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback If they are taking care of you, we want to know. If ya got screwed, we need to know.

Old 09-15-2007, 09:32 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Angry beware of ....

First Extended Service Corp. if you bought into the extended warranty deal like i did you might wanna check who you ended up with for coverage. it seems that these people have been dropped by not only my selling dealer, but several due to extremly poor customer service. i'm sure by now that some of you know that my tensioners sheet the bed, and took out the oil pump and other goodies. well FESC has agreed to honor my claim, after jumping through some of thier hoops. i kind of expected that there would be a hoop or two, but it gets re-fukkin-diclous. the total bill for my repair is $1224 and some change. they agreed to pay for every thing but the oil, and filter (i just did a frikkin service). now here comes the fun part. they told my indy that i had to pay for the repairs out of pocket and they would reimburse me. so i'm thinking this would be a some what swift precess, i mean i have paid for my warranty. so i call them to find out just how long it's going to be before i get my chceck.......between 30 and 60 days . WTF!!!!! these azzholes keep their money and make intrest on it while it sits, and expect me to pay up front for a friggin repair. i personally dont know many people who keep $1200 readily avaliable. with this being so, that would force the average person to either get a loan, or use their credit card. in turn causing them to pay intrest on the 1200 bones untill FESC gets their thumbs out of their collective asses and issue a check. so now the average person is paying not only the deductable, but also for oil, filter, and INTREST on something that FESC could very well use a company credit card for. i have tried almost every angle to get this process expidited as much as possible. i called H-D's lack of customer service number, and after being on hold for almost an hour (2 calls) they gave me the wrong frikkin number. i called the GM of my selling dealer, who actually knew i was having cam work done because FESC called him for a second opinion. he actually spent 2 days trying to help me out, only to find out that since he dropped them as a extended service provider, that they wouldn't under any circumstances issue a credit card for the repairs. not to an indy, a H-D dealer, or even him. they even went so far as to tell him that even if i had taken it to him that i would be in the same boat.

consider this a warning for y'all to check who you have your coverage through. if it's first extended, and you're still under the factory warranty, go back to your dealer and demand that they change it to H-D extended warranty service. if you have FESC you can get your money pro-rated back to you for the remainder of your contract and should be able to apply that to the H-D one at your selling dealer.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 09-16-2007, 07:24 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sorry this has happened to you, but thanks for posting it up for others that may be able to avoid the same.

Old 09-16-2007, 07:55 AM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
I had 2 vehicle warranty companies go bankrupt AFTER paying them both...in full. (Wifes and mine) Smart 2000 (or something like that) and Warranty Gold...Its been years in court. Unbelievable.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:12 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Were you informed you had to pay for repairs then get reimbursed when you were offered the warranty? You should get your dealer to put the money out of pocket, after all, they sold you the warranty. Whether or not they dropped them or not, the warranty was purchased from them. Try filing a small claims suit against them.