Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Cigar Channel
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Cigar Channel a.k.a. The Monica Lewinsky Sex Toy Forum

Old 09-06-2013, 11:36 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Is there an echo in your humidor?

I have a couple solutions.

SOLD! 5 - Man O' War Ruination Robusto #1s and 5 - CAO MX2 Robustos, 10 Cigars/$35 + $3 Shipping, Lower 48. Or you can round it up to $50, $75 or $100 and I'll round it out with some other tasty morsels and include shipping. SOLD!

Still available:
Also have a once around the humidor deal available for either $50, $65, $75 or $100 (shipping included), ones and twos of most everything I've got. I will include ONE Nub Dub with each of these.
Nobody's bitched yet.

Sent from my li'l ol' iPhone 4S augmented w/ a mophie juice pack plus® using Tapatalk.
Probably from the crapper.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:01 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
No! Is full and 69% humidity.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 09-06-2013, 12:05 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
No! Is full and 69% humidity.
I'm so.... so proud.

Sent from my li'l ol' iPhone 4S augmented w/ a mophie juice pack plus® using Tapatalk.

Old 09-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Smuckin' Fartass

Last Cigar Smoked: Olivia Nub Maduro
Woody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
I have a couple solutions.

5 - Man O' War Ruination Robusto #1s and 5 - CAO MX2 Robustos, 10 Cigars/$35 + $3 Shipping, Lower 48. Or you can round it up to $50, $75 or $100 and I'll round it out with some other tasty morsels and include shipping.

Also have a once around the humidor deal available for either $50, $75 or $100 (shipping included), ones and twos of most everything I've got. Nobody's bitched yet.

Damn you! You're worse than a dope peddler!!!

I'm in fer some o' dem Ruinations & CAOs!

Old 09-06-2013, 01:07 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Excellent!</Mr. Burns>

Old 09-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Smuckin' Fartass

Woody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sock
Money sent!

Old 09-07-2013, 08:28 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Nobody? Good stuff, I've just got a wee bIt too much...
I'm kinda like a woman buying shoes.

Old 09-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I hope no one changes your screen name to Imelda.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 09-08-2013, 07:52 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Is there an echo in your humidor?

There'll be Man O' War Ruinations, Joya da Nicaraguas, 601s, Diesels, Nubs, MX2s and more...
Maybe an Alec Bradley Prensado and some other nice surprises.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:39 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Well, I'm done buyin' until after vacation, and I'd like to move either 1 $75 lot, 2 $50 lots, or 1 $100 lot in the next week or so. All good stuff, no stinkers. I'll pay shipping to the lower 48.

Old 09-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Smuckin' Fartass

The latest batch I got from Mega were just awesome. Simply awesome.

If you guys aren't taking advantage of these deals, you are well and truly missing out on superb cigars!

Sent from my atomic powered HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Old 09-11-2013, 06:16 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Hope yer talkin' a Clinton humidor...last I checked she's just right...Wild Rose that is...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
The latest batch I got from Mega were just awesome. Simply awesome.

If you guys aren't taking advantage of these deals, you are well and truly missing out on superb cigars!

Sent from my atomic powered HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Right back at ya', Woodrow. I've got some new favorites courtesy of you...

And, Swm, I'd forgotten just how ornery you could be.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:57 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post

And, Swm, I'd forgotten just how ornery you could be.

I think you'd be disappointed if I had changed...I know I would be!!!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788