Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > My Story, the Beginning...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

My Story, the Beginning... Welcome! The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Bonus points for telling us something embarrassing. We encourage you to visit the "Our origins and history.." area to gain a little insight into how the heck this all started, anyway.

View Poll Results: How did you find this forum?
Someone referred me 54 25.12%
Found it surfing the web 10 4.65%
Read about it on another forum 39 18.14%
I dreamed about it..someone said, "You're a Doof." Then I woke up here. I see Doof people 17 7.91%
Saw the URL on Doofware 1 0.47%
Followed a link 6 2.79%
I got in and can't get out 12 5.58%
You're the people my parents warned me about 8 3.72%
I followed the exodus 21 9.77%
I'm an original Doof 39 18.14%
Other 8 3.72%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Double-D

FXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
..discuss..

You only get one vote in this one...try not to waste it on something Doofy.
Glad I saw your post before voting. Was definitely headed "Doofy."
Old 11-11-2007, 05:39 PM
nhrafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Thanks for all the responses and please continue. We're looking for ways that we can let people know where we're at and who we are..kinda like holler market research really.
Could I suggest cable television, maybe if it is in the advertising budget a thirty second commercial during the Super Bowl.

Just sayin'
Old 11-11-2007, 05:40 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhrafan View Post
Could I suggest cable television, maybe if it is in the advertising budget a thirty second commercial during the Super Bowl.

Just sayin'
We're gonna need a bigger donate button.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:44 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
We could probably get janet jackson and what's-izname to do something for us

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 11-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
While already a Doof when this site went up, I just kinda followed the herd to the new pasture...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 11-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
I was here before I knew about it. Didn't take me long to get outa Dodge.

"Great White Pillager and Doof of Kansas"

Old 11-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
OK......first I was over there.
Then.... yakitty yak...blah, blah..

Now I'm here.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:54 PM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Heard about it, first read about it, up the street.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Jakie

I was lost for months in another forum and I read a thread (what is this 43 patch someone seen)? After a bit the answers started to come in came almost like the Bat Signal.
I followed and wound up here. Well I followed the post when one of you
Doofs answered that fine day. I never went back. I'm a changed Man.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:34 PM
Natural born delinquent

RKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Kind of a mix here two... I was over there, trying to absorb all of the technical stuff I could absorb when I got my enginecycle. Remember laughing my arse off at all the shenanigans. Referred to 8-ball's bike pics and detailed descriptions of his mod's many times. Watched it all turn sour, then it was gone. Found this place in either a post or link there and lurked here for a while. Then I PM'd 8 about something, think it was heavycycles.?.and he told me to stop by. I did, I joined and all is right with my world now.

I just hope in four or five years, the "original doof" thing won't be pulled out for a "class reunion pile on the new guys we were here first" thing...( @ over there)

~ Royal Order of Knights d'Catnip ~

E PLURIBUS DOOFUM
Old 11-12-2007, 05:41 PM
8-Ball

I rode into a 43 sign... entered some sort of parallel dimension... its alot like the vapors with a worm hole...
Old 11-12-2007, 05:44 PM
David III

Got a PM over there to check out here. Glad I did.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I rode into a 43 sign... entered some sort of parallel dimension... its alot like the vapors with a worm hole...
You've got the vapors?

Old 11-12-2007, 09:04 PM
BANNED

SeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographic
8-ball invited me and its been all down hill since.........
Old 11-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
I was referred. There are good folks here. Doof, zINT and hangarounds.