Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas > Eureka Springs Doofapalooza 2014
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Eureka Springs Doofapalooza 2014 June 16th-20th

Old 06-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Yeah I found out about AAA and trailers a couple years back when the tire blew up in the middle of dry hump Nevada.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 06-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Crap...........

I'll keep tryin' to load the pics..........

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 06-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Here's the odd, spooky?, thing about my trailer tire blowing out.

The song, Uneasy Rider, was playing on the CD player at the time.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 06-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Oh man i am sooooooooooooooooooooo frickin bummed out

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 06-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
WHAT DID YOU DO MIKEY!!!!!!

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 06-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Or sit on one of the big round tables and break the legs off.

Sent from my new space age communicator.
While not spilling your drink.

Randy; Very sorry to hear of your troubles and not making ES. It could have been worse, the car could have broke down 1000 miles from home.

Glad your home safe. We'll see you next time.

Kimber

Old 06-11-2014, 06:00 PM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
Well, that just sucks! Sorry we won't see you. Glad you are home safe.

Old 06-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Aw dang it again. Was so looking forward to finally meeting you's two Lovebirds.

Glad ya made it back home OK.

Old 06-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Man O Man. Bummer and we will miss meeting y'all.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:48 PM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Daminit man and woman. I too was looking forward to meeting you both.

Glad you got back safe.

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 06-16-2014, 10:12 AM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Damn security tokens!

Hey y'all.........

I've been trying to load pictures (gave up after prolly 10 tries) but keep getting a "missing security token" message........

We went back Home, dropped back 5 yards and punted.
We let Our Extended Family (read: AMAZING network of friends!) know what was going on, and the result was thus.............

Our neighbor Bud Coombs (retired Coast guard, and all around great human being) talked to his Wife Lee, and they took their Mercury Mariner in, got 4 brand new tires, brake job, 4 wheel alignment, oil change & fluid check ($1200.00 worth of work, mind you) and called Us up and said "Come get the car, load it up, and get goin' on your Honeymoon...."

Yeah, thats the kind of friends We have.

So, We set out at about 6PM, PST, Wednesday evening for Vernal Utah, Wendy's Hometown, and where Her Folks live.
We stopped at a couple places along the way (I would post pics, but for them damn "security tokens".........) and the drive was FLAWLESS.

All the way, it kept eatin' at me as to why We weren't goin' to E.S., and to be able to see My Folks...........
I kept talkin' to God, and askin' Him just what it was that I was not seeing, and what He was tryin' to tell Us.

Well, We arrived in Vernal Utah at about 3PM their time, and all was well. Her Folks are truly sweet and caring people, and I took and instantaneous liking to Them Both.
Her Mom was feeling a bit poorly, but it seemed to be no big deal at the time.
Fast forward to the next morning..............

Her Mom got up, and was feeling a bit peaked, but said "I'm alright", so We proceeded to run some errands, and grab a bite to eat. As the day wore on, She (Cookie is Her name, BTW) worsened, and by the end of the day, She started throwing up. The entire next day was spent with Her in and out of bed, throwing up, and sleeping by turns, and this did not bode well for things to come. by morning, Cookie told Wendy "I'm tappin' out" (yeah, She is kinda neat that way) "get me to the hospital"............

2 BIG bags of IV fluids, some anti-nausea medication, and some antibiotics later, all the bloodwork came back, and We took Her back Home.

Wendy's Dad (Jerry) looked me dead in the face and said "I am so grateful You Two were here, I'm a pretty good patient, but I stink as a doctor".
Between this incident, and some MUCH needed healing between Wendy and Her Folks, it soon became clear to me why God brought Us here.

I will miss you all at ES, but God had a purpose for Wendy and I, right here, so We are VERY happy that it worked out the way it did, and don't mourn the loss of the Accord's transmission on any account.
We will continue to tell the tale of Our travels, take LOTS of pictures, and post them when those damnable "security tokens" are dealt with.........

In the meantime, each and every one of you- Go with God, ride safely, enjoy each other like it is your very last day on this Good Earth, and know that ALL y'all are in Our prayers, and Our hearts...........

Love,
Wendy and Randy.

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 06-16-2014, 04:49 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Mysterious ways.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-16-2014, 04:54 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
We can plan the plans ,but the results are up to an HP.

Old 06-16-2014, 07:50 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Life is what happens while you're making other plans.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.