Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Bike Detailing
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Bike Detailing Discuss the proper care and cleaning of the scoot.

View Poll Results: What do you do?
Bugs bug me! I wash it when I get the chance. 14 37.84%
I wait until I get home. 4 10.81%
I just clean the windshield. 17 45.95%
other da doof de' doof doof... 4 10.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2007, 12:54 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
Trailer trash people??

Yep......Lurleene and her sister Floleene and her brothers....Eugene....Joe Dean.....Sammy Jean.....and Bob.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:34 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I carry two cotton cloths, get one wet and leave the other dry. . .I am an early riser. I wipe her down in the morning while everyone else is still asleep.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
returning from the Doofapalooza, I mainly washed the windshield, and washed it once at a car wash 1/2 way thru the trip.