Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Engine & Transmission
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-30-2008, 09:20 AM
Woody218

I'm using SAE 60 oil in my Springer

It likes it!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:29 AM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
It likes it!
How much is it drinking?
Old 05-30-2008, 09:36 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
That's all I ever use.....Keeps the old girl quiet.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 05-30-2008, 09:37 AM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairofnines View Post

How much is it drinking?
...just enough to get good and Lubed!!

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 05-30-2008, 09:39 AM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
didn't know those front ends were hydraulic

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 05-30-2008, 09:48 AM
Woody218

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk custom View Post
didn't know those front ends were hydraulic

Haven't you ever seen the shock on the front end?
Old 05-30-2008, 09:52 AM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
Haven't you ever seen the shock on the front end?

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 05-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker

Old 05-30-2008, 11:44 AM
8-Ball

I've run 60 wt amsoil in all my builds... I always stick with a winner...
Old 05-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Known Associate

TXCHOP has failed to amuse us
Just had a case show up at my front door today....
Old 06-01-2008, 09:58 PM
BANNED

SeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I've run 60 wt amsoil in all my builds... I always stick with a winner...
is that why you went to airzona 5x

it even looks fast
Old 06-01-2008, 11:30 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeDeluxe View Post
is that why you went to airzona 5x
might have been 10x had I not had adequate lubrication...
Old 06-02-2008, 12:23 AM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
might have been 10x had I not had adequate lubrication...
Yep........you've been lubed alright..............

Old 06-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Don't you worry about proper lube during warmup?

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 06-02-2008, 10:40 AM
FOG :-(

trooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
Don't you worry about proper lube during warmup?
My '07 Ultra manual says SAE 50 and SAE 60 have poor cold start flow below 50 degrees. It says you can use SAE 50 with lowest ambient temp of 60 degrees and SAE 60 with lowest ambient temp of 80 degrees.

NRA Endowment Member
AMA Member