Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Riding Stories and Adventures
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-05-2007, 06:25 AM
BigAlsRK

Hey TX Doofs and 'Zintas...FIESTA

Maybe we can have a get together during Fiesta here...starts April 20th and runs thru the 29th. Maybe we can have a meet during one of those weekends...go to Fiesta and maybe a nice Hill Country ride too......just saying.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:30 AM
Fireberry

Is Sancho coming?
Old 03-05-2007, 12:28 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireberry View Post
Is Sancho coming?
I am sure we could easily lose him in the crowd...just saying.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:27 PM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlsFXDL View Post
I am sure we could easily lose him in the crowd...just saying.
I worked with an 'engineer' of Filipino descent for a couple of years. The guy had an extreme Napolean complex so he was an easy target. He and his wife (a wonderful woman) went to a conference in San Antonio and stayed at the Hyatt. Somebody confused him with a bellhop in the lobby and he told me there was no way that anyone could make him that mad again. So I told him that it was imperative to have options when one's chosen profession was clearly beyond his potential. Turned out he was wrong.

Old 03-05-2007, 01:41 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
I worked with an 'engineer' of Filipino descent for a couple of years. The guy had an extreme Napolean complex so he was an easy target. He and his wife (a wonderful woman) went to a conference in San Antonio and stayed at the Hyatt. Somebody confused him with a bellhop in the lobby and he told me there was no way that anyone could make him that mad again. So I told him that it was imperative to have options when one's chosen profession was clearly beyond his potential. Turned out he was wrong.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Banned

sonoffatboy has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
a classic zinger right there!