Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Riding Stories and Adventures
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 12-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
EVOO. . .

Last edited by Uesque; 12-02-2008 at 02:57 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
EVOO. . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
An extra virgin never comes amiss...
Works for me, I'm Eyetalian.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 12-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I don't think we'll have too much trouble getting the boss to let Ms T be
a double D.

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker

Old 12-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
This one ain't the Boss' call, it's the purview of the 43rd Prophet hisself, one swmnkdinthervr.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 12-02-2008, 05:49 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridingjerry View Post
I don't think we'll have too much trouble getting the boss to let Ms T be
a double D.
I want to be a GD. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
This one ain't the Boss' call, it's the purview of the 43rd Prophet hisself, one swmnkdinthervr.
What he said. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 12-02-2008, 05:54 PM
Save the tatas!

spasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suck
I'll help any way I can! I do have some extra virgin olive oil in the cupboard...

̿ ̿ ̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\=(๏̯͡๏)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Old 12-02-2008, 05:55 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by spasette View Post
I'll help any way I can! I do have some extra virgin olive oil in the cupboard...
Are you going to be at ES? You can be on the tag team. . .

Old 12-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Save the tatas!

spasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Are you going to be at ES? You can be on the tag team. . .
I would love to but I don't have a bike yet

Old 12-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
All this is pretty hard to take for someone who can't make ES...

.....stoooopid busy season........guess pics will be posted, right?.......Right??

Jay
Old 12-02-2008, 07:37 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by spasette View Post
I would love to but I don't have a bike yet
I'm sorry. . . Can you catch a ride with someone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerider View Post
All this is pretty hard to take for someone who can't make ES...

.....stoooopid busy season........guess pics will be posted, right?.......Right??
lol! Pics are a must. . .

Old 12-02-2008, 07:55 PM
captainlee

Quote:

Maybe I should borrow Lee's avatar for a few minutes. . .

ohhhh the thought of that gets me HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 07:59 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post
ohhhh the thought of that gets me HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Save the tatas!

[QUOTE=ms_tapestry;586262]I'm sorry. . . Can you catch a ride with someone?

I don't know that many people. And I doubt anyone lives anywhere near me. Plus spasical would want to go too and he doesn't have a bike either.

Old 12-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Double-D

gillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
It's all been virtual asskissing from the others.
You're offering real cookies.
My money's on the girl.

I'm on your side Tonya.......I have had your cookies, The best I have ever tasted.....

Old 12-02-2008, 08:18 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

[QUOTE=spasette;586325]
Quote:
I'm sorry. . . Can you catch a ride with someone?

I don't know that many people. And I doubt anyone lives anywhere near me. Plus spasical would want to go too and he doesn't have a bike either.
Okay, when all else fails, cage it. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4racegirl View Post
I'm on your side Tonya.......I have had your cookies, The best I have ever tasted.....
Ahhhh! Thank you ma'am!