Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 02-10-2007, 07:41 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Wagon Train...Palladin...Cheyenne...Route 66...Combat...Sky King...Whirlybirds...Twilight Zone...Invaders...Bowery Boys...3 Stooges...Our Gang...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 02-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Starsky and Hutch, Baretta, CHiP's, Texas Rangers, Boston Blackie,

This is makin' my brain hurt!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 02-10-2007, 07:47 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Bonanza...12 o'clock high...

Old 02-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Kenney

don't forget "Combat"
What was the other show that was similar?
Old 02-10-2007, 07:50 PM
I Like Dirt...!

77 Sunset Strip...

Old 02-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The Avengers, Flipper, Gilligan's Island (Mary Ann no question!), Bewitched, Hogan's Heros................

Meng

TKWSV

Old 02-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Gomer Pyle...................

Meng

TKWSV

Old 02-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

M*A*S*H*, Welcome back Cotter, Sanford and Son......................

Meng

TKWSV

Old 02-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Kenney

one more for you oid timers

OK is Winky Dink

Last edited by Kenney; 08-29-2007 at 07:35 AM.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Ya got me there, who's that?

Meng

TKWSV

Old 02-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Kenney

Look here. http://www.tvparty.com/requested2.html
My brother and I had this and would fight because we only had one TV and bought of us couldn't draw at the same time. Share? Share with my brother, No way I was bigger.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:18 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I remember winky dink and I had the screen that you put on the TV. That was back in about 54 or 55...

Rin Tin Tin
Wild Bill Hickock
The lone ranger

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenney View Post
don't forget "Combat"
What was the other show that was similar?
The French series..."Surrender".
Old 02-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Fireberry

No one seems to have ever watched this one but me and my friends after I told them about it.

Space Above and Beyond. It was on in the early 90's for 2 years. It was a war drama. The only show till Lost that I made time in my week to sit down and watch. I just don't get past the History channel much these days.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Black Sheep Squadron