Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 04-30-2007, 09:40 PM
The Typist

It just felt right

It didn't seem that long ago, that I was riding bitch behind Bruno of the SS Riders. Oh, I wanted my own bike but was torn between a FXD and a ***** Civic. I will agree, they're both beautiful machines. One with it's sleek and low slung look, motor pulsating and exhaust rumbling. And then there was the Harley. A dilemma to be sure.

Bruno wasn't keen on me buying a bike, as he liked the feel of me riding on the back. The rest of the Riders poked a little fun, but it was all in jest.

Then it happened. I was sharpening a file one day, when in walked a stunning woman. Her hair shimmered in the glow of the florescent shop lights. Her two front teeth were missing, but somehow it only added to her mystique. Possibly she'd lost them in a cat fight over the affection of a seasoned and wisened patch holder. Or maybe she'd slipped off the back of a throbbing Harley in a tight curve, and had landed face first on the pavement. But then again, it could have been the result of sucking espresso through her teeth while a cube of sugar was held between her clinched teeth. Nonetheless, she was stunning.

I couldn't help but notice the knowing and comely glance she gave me as she passed by on her way to the crescent wrench section of the shop. "What a woman!" I thought, as I put the finishing touches on the flat bastard I was honing to optimum perfection. A connection had been made for sure.

Then it came to me, Bruno was willing to ride me. And he didn't always smell the way he used to before the surgery. So why not just buy the Civic and ride with Bruno for a while longer? Japanese people needed the economic influx worse than we Americans. After all, their diet of fish and rice had to be a result of our selfishness of buying our own products. And I could still wear my American flag doo-rag while on the back of Bruno's hog, and even while profiling in the Civic. I'd make the commitment and do the right thing. It just felt right.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:54 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Sounds right!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
It just felt right.
And Bruno did too, I'll bet.

Old 04-30-2007, 10:35 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
*****'s suck

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 04-30-2007, 10:46 PM
8-Ball

but what of the suburban espresso sipped seductively by the full moonlight?

would that be a holler between her teeth?
Old 04-30-2007, 10:47 PM
Sancho

Loco.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:54 PM
Desert_Comm

WTF
Old 05-01-2007, 06:11 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Man I missed ya Typist. No one can get me thinking like you do. You know, how ignorant I am, how you type makes most of us realize what we missed by not continuing our education. In short, you make me feel like a doof.

How you turn the small details of an every day event into a novel is amazing. Whenever you post I look to see who it is that you are attacking with barbs so subtle the subject of your ramblings never has a clue, BRAVO!!

You've been gone too long. Post often as a reminder for all of us who fall short of your genius.

I'm sure that you can debate your feelings and needs with Bruno and he will give in to your wishes just to keep his sanity.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:31 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
i concur.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:48 AM
Woody218

My, what eloquent verbage...to read the musings of such a talented wordsmith brings a ray of sunshine to our world.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:00 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm diein' here.................................

Meng

TKWSV

Old 05-01-2007, 08:04 AM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Bruno was a raw-boned "man"--raised on the farm. He had Rosie tattooed on "his" forearm.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 05-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
I am just glad the "Typist" only has 11 posts, his love for Bruno not withstanding.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:24 AM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
My, what eloquent verbage...to read the musings of such a talented wordsmith brings a ray of sunshine to our world.
Or........it was complete horsesh1t. Sometimes there's a fine line....