Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Accessories
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Accessories Horns, Pegs, Guards, MP3, Sat. Radio, GPS, etc.

Old 05-18-2008, 09:31 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
What F*** is there problem? Heated grips are not rocket science or new technology. They just don't care.

I can crap in a box and put HD logo on it,but its still crap in a box.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:33 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunnur View Post
Iso-grips (Kuryakyn) w/throttle rocker
I've got the same ones... only they are somehow better looking on my bike...
Old 05-18-2008, 10:36 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Well, yeah. A turd on the tank would look good against the backdrop of those butt-ugly wrapped pipes...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:40 AM
really small memory

Ridgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I've got the same ones... only they are somehow better looking on my bike...
Yours haven't faded like mine because the white rhino is safely outta the sun and in the garage or shop all the time. If I understand history correctly . . .

Quarenta-tres . . .
Old 05-18-2008, 11:19 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
What F*** is there problem? .......
didn't mean to get your panties in a knot... should I say sorry?

I'll say sorry if you want me to

But you have to ask nice

Old 05-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Hangaround

16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Reduced diameter hd grips.

Part # 56478-04
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grip web.JPG (223.8 KB, 57 views)
Old 05-18-2008, 11:37 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Well, yeah. A turd on the tank would look good against the backdrop of those butt-ugly wrapped pipes...
hell to be caught in your own vortex of the same ol' shlt...
Old 05-18-2008, 11:49 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
hell to be caught in your own vortex of the same ol' shlt...
It's like reading one of Berserker's posts.
But slightly less clear?

Old 05-18-2008, 11:59 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
But slightly less clear?
am I the only one that sees it...
Old 05-18-2008, 12:12 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Messed around with different grips on the 05.

Always found some fault or another with them.

Was pondering the issue one day when I realized the grips i like the most where H-D stock grips.Put those back on and never looked back.

Sold the fancy stuff on eBay.

Best grip assy has got to be a Throttle Rocker.Have used the same one on the last 5 bikes.dj

Old 05-18-2008, 01:11 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Mine are the same as Rock's, and Mega's except they're the non-heated.

The pattern matches driver and passenger floorboards, brake pedal, shifter, and highway pegs.

Old 05-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post

Here's mine - made by Hornrocker:

I've seen a few pics of you. Appears the right handed grip is big radius and the left handed grip is not.

Old 05-18-2008, 04:38 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
Mine are the same as Rock's, and Mega's except they're the non-heated.

The pattern matches driver and passenger floorboards, brake pedal, shifter, and highway pegs.
Mine are the non heated (aka Non Sissy) variety as well. Std diameter.

Old 05-18-2008, 06:07 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
didn't mean to get your panties in a knot... should I say sorry?

No, not in knot. My GF says I can't finsih a sentence without the F word. I am working on it though.

Quote:
But slightly less clear?
Don't drag me into this. I am not picking a side.

It was the smart move, Berserker, was always the smart one.

I am hoping to made Consigliere, when Genco dies.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:19 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
Messed around with different grips on the 05.

Always found some fault or another with them.

Was pondering the issue one day when I realized the grips i like the most where H-D stock grips.Put those back on and never looked back.

Sold the fancy stuff on eBay.

Best grip assy has got to be a Throttle Rocker.Have used the same one on the last 5 bikes.dj
I went threw 5 sets of grips on my 98. They kept wearing down till there was nothing left.

I kept the stock grips on my 06, and I actually like them better than anything else I've tried.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.