Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas > Eureka Springs Doofapalooza '09
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-28-2009, 12:42 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Some random pictures from Monday night at Doofapalooza '09

Here are some pictures that we took on Monday's events at this year's Doofapalooza. The Wednesday Night Wienies on Monday night followed by all of the cool door prizes everyone brought was a blast! Great way to kick off the week

Everybody chowing down on the fine dinner provided by the owner!

Getting ready for the door prizes at Wednesday Night Wienies on Monday night

Noodles might want to get a dentist appointment

Ms T gets the pink cowboy hat with flashing lights!

unchained and the gloves of long thumbs

This is either my emulating James Bond or had too much to drink face.

Roadwolf gets a 'zINT shirt!

Taz and Mia hanging out by the Margarator

Scabby getting goosed in the ceremonial chaps

Bunny, Mega and Bofinn on Monday night

Care package from Serg!! It came in very handy

Old 06-28-2009, 02:01 PM
Hmmm...

Serg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sock
I really hope you guy's enjoyed the package. Next time I will send one.....

For myself. I will be at ES 2010

Old 06-28-2009, 09:43 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg06 View Post
I will be at ES 2010
Promise?

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 06-29-2009, 08:56 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg06 View Post
I really hope you guy's enjoyed the package. Next time I will send one.....

For myself. I will be at ES 2010
The care package was greatly enjoyed

Look forward to seeing you there next year!!

Tags
ES Pics