Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Mountain/Prairie
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Mountain/Prairie Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming

Old 02-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
Original Highway 43 Ride

Yes, Kansas is flat, but we have the Original Highway 43. All 21 miles of it.

Polarbear

"Great White Pillager and Doof of Kansas"

Old 02-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
I saw a hill once in Kansas. At least you guys do not have the same bumper sticker as Nebraska.
"No Nebraska is not the edge of the world, But we can see it from here"

You must of had the ride Hwy 43 twice just to find it, if it is that small.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post
I saw a hill once in Kansas. At least you guys do not have the same bumper sticker as Nebraska.

Yes we did!

Polarbear

"Great White Pillager and Doof of Kansas"

Old 02-12-2007, 10:14 AM
8-Ball

Quote:

I have a photo of the hill with my bike.... there is also a slight curve... again... rare...

PB... Its a very nice hwy 43...
Old 04-17-2007, 03:26 PM
KTWillys

Quote:

going to be going to Hwy 43 in Kansas Memorial weekend so I will check to see if the hill and the curve are still there of if the most likely explination is that there was a bit of alternative liquid being used at that time
Old 04-17-2007, 09:00 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTWillys View Post
going to be going to Hwy 43 in Kansas Memorial weekend so I will check to see if the hill and the curve are still there of if the most likely explination is that there was a bit of alternative liquid being used at that time
The curve is East of Hays on I-70... but West of the Russell Stovers Candy plant. Hwy 43 is East Russell Stovers, so you will encounter it.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg KScurve.jpg (192.3 KB, 20 views)