Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > MotoCamping
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

MotoCamping A forum where we swap campground reviews, trip reports, equipment reviews, bike packing, safety, NF, SF, State and National Park reviews, blahblahblah...

Old 02-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Gear review, Lafuma 1 kilo sleeping bag.

This bag is light, packs into a size smaller than a coffee can, and is great for the summer only. It is easy to wash and pack on a bike...but....do not believe the 35 degree rating. In July in thr Rockys I froze my balls off at slumgullian pass when the temps dropped down into the low 30s. I loke the bag for motocamping because of its weight and compressability but like I said, summer only folks, you have been warned. I would probably not buy this again. I would go with something with a lower rating temp wise and deal with the space issue by leaving something else behind.

http://www.amazon.com/Lafuma-Kilo-Ex.../dp/B0008G1P9G