Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 05-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
MS_Tapestry...

Anybody heard from MS T?

Read this at another place.

Hi all. . .I didn't realize this thread was here or I would have stopped by sooner. I have five broken bones in my leg, but nothing that requires surgery. A broken finger tip and a whole bunch of stitches in my forehead. Tawanda has damaged front & rear fenders, chipped paint on the tank, a whole lot of scratched chrome on her left side, scratched windshield and a couple of other things. My lovely mechanic assures me she will be repaired and ready to ride before I am. The silver lining is I get to work with the painter on a new paint job. I had kind of outgrown the gargoyle shooting the finger that graced her rear fender. . . Of course, you know that as soon as we are both out of commission the weather turns absolutely effing gorgeous. . .Go figure! Thanks all for the positive vibes and well wishes. Hugs!
Tonya

Hope you're healing...
Old 05-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
She's doing phine. I rode with her just last weekend. Tawanda is all patched up and has some new clothes, and ms_t is healed up too.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Glad to hear she's on the mend.