Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 05-15-2013, 01:56 PM
Sofaglide

Goldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
So....how do you handle this????

http://www.bikerspost.com/videos/1/5...r-in-road-rage

The original 2011

Raise my hand if you believe in telekinesis.

Old 05-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Got to believe I would have dismounted as he left his vehicle and make him pay if he still tried the cheap shot.

Absent that, I would turn the vid into the po po and press charges. Tag number and all.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:25 PM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
he will do that to the wrong rider some day!
Old 05-15-2013, 04:34 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Right after the slap I would reload, me thinks.

Actually, dumping the clutch at some point might pay off.
Then dismount as he is getting up. Then finish the work.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 05-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSurly View Post
Right after the slap I would reload, me thinks.

Actually, dumping the clutch at some point might pay off.
That dude needs an ass whoopin'. If you have a CHL and a person behaves like that, can you draw on him?

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 05-15-2013, 06:03 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
That dude needs an ass whoopin'. If you have a CHL and a person behaves like that, can you draw on him?
I wouldn't given lack of fear for my life.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 05-15-2013, 06:12 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Ed Zachery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 05-15-2013, 07:18 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sorry officer, when he hit me the clutch slipped. Then the 800lb bike was too much for me to lift off of him.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 05-15-2013, 07:20 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Not unless you truly feel "in fear for your life" but it might have been a perfect opportunity to "brandish"

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 05-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
Ed Zachery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Not unless you truly feel "in fear for your life" but it might have been a perfect opportunity to "brandish"
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/brandish

Just pull it and show it, or aim at them?

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 05-15-2013, 07:46 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Vafatboy and Talonchief have it right. Brandish is illegal.

Sent from my electronic leash.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:00 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Hmmm....two guys in leathers and full face. I would have dismounted and gone for the head butt. Once dazed and confused the swinging would commence. Worst you can get is a body shot. Jr shouldn't drive his sister's Vdub so he isn't embarrassed next time.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:05 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

Quote:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/brandish

Just pull it and show it, or aim at them?
Nope, you can't pull it and point unless you are ready to use it.
To pull it would be all wrong in this situation and could get you in trouble but worse, it could cause escalation.
No, my thought in this case would be that I would dismount as soon as I see that the little twirp is "bowed up" (almost comically so) and stand my ground but not approach. If I'm standing and my hands are not tied up holding the bars, he might not be as quick to 'reach out'. But I think this would be a good time to simply move the jacket aside to reveal the presence of the weapon but not put it to hand. That would technically be brandishing but I still think it would be a good idea. If he continues to approach after that, you're still not in sufficient danger to pull it. You'd need to take necessary defensive moves but still no weapon.

Texas doesn't actually have a "brandishing law" it falls under disorderly conduct, such as
<<<(8) displays a firearm or other deadly weapon in a public place in a manner calculated to alarm;>>>>

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod

Last edited by MrSurly; 05-15-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
....Actually, dumping the clutch at some point might pay off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
Sorry officer, when he hit me the clutch slipped. Then the 800lb bike was too much for me to lift off of him.
This, or....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONMAN View Post
Hmmm....two guys in leathers and full face. I would have dismounted and gone for the head butt. Once dazed and confused the swinging would commence....
This has distinct possibilities.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me