Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Engine & Transmission
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-25-2007, 11:53 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Twin Cam tools ???

Where can one obtain the necessary specialty tools to change gear drive cams and bearings about how mucho dinero ???
Old 02-25-2007, 11:59 PM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
On that "Other Forum" there is a sponsor called Iron Eagle, they RENT the tools.

Can't get any cheaper then that.

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 02-26-2007, 01:11 AM
Known Associate

TXCHOP has failed to amuse us
http://www.theironeagle.com/ToolRental.html

Or if you wanted to buy...Georges garage..
Old 02-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Or call Steve @ GMR, he has tools to rent also.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 02-26-2007, 12:22 PM
HDWRENCH

The kit is 50 for the inner removal and install and oil pump pins.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDWRENCH View Post
The kit is 50 for the inner removal and install and oil pump pins.
Told me $100, after sending $2200 I though was to much.

I got needle bearing remover,installer, and oil pins total OTD from Georges, $156. Don't have to pay shipping to,ship them back.

I borrwed ring spreader, ring compressor and dial indicator from guy at work.

If I had to do it again, I would have paid GMR to press the cams in and put the pistons in. I did the first time, now I see how it works.

I got an Indie to press my cams for $16, after I bought them elsewhere. Next I may go with indie, buy portion from him, I don't like asking people to work on stuff I bought from somebody else.

The one tool I wish I had would be the circlip installer, that was a PIA.

Sounds a little geeky but I would probably jsut practice experiment on old pistons on installing the circlip. Some guys have luck with dental tool, I didn't have one.

I did practice intall rings and installing pistons, on my old ones.

I had a ring come out of piston, after getting wrist pin, lift to high. Used a hose clamp around pistong to get it back in.