Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doofapaloozas I'm riding 1,200 miles to spend a week with some avid motorcycle enthusiasts I met on the internet, dear. What could go wrong?

Old 02-05-2007, 04:35 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
EastCoastDoofaPalooza

Here we are folks...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 02-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm still in.
Hoping to time things so I can ride down with some NoVa Delinquents.
Still need lodging info...or campground GPS coordinates.

Did we find a local bail bondsman yet?
Old 02-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Bump.................
Old 02-13-2007, 03:37 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
When, Where......? If I'm able, I'm in.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:10 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by davukmer View Post
I'm still in.
Hoping to time things so I can ride down with some NoVa Delinquents.
Still need lodging info...or campground GPS coordinates.

Did we find a local bail bondsman yet?
I just go straight to the county jail...saves gas...

I'll post up when we begin to set up the Hotel...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.

Old 02-13-2007, 06:11 AM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle View Post
When, Where......? If I'm able, I'm in.
Sure yer welcome...have you been vaccinated yet?

Old 02-13-2007, 01:51 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
I've mentioned this run to my husband. He'd like another couple we ride with to go if we go. No definitely answer yet - the guys say it's too early to make a decision...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 02-13-2007, 04:32 PM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
I've mentioned this run to my husband. He'd like another couple we ride with to go if we go. No definitely answer yet - the guys say it's too early to make a decision...
Cool...I think you and yer hubby would like it...it's kinda old school only newer

Old 02-13-2007, 04:46 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Just thought Id haul this ova here.....

....http://www.horsebackstreetchoppers.com/
Old 02-13-2007, 05:31 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Here are a few pics from last year.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Cool pictures, Warren.
You don't see too many Woody scooters!

Oh, and nice avatar.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:12 AM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by davukmer View Post
Cool pictures, Warren.
You don't see too many Woody scooters!

Oh, and nice avatar.
Yeah but I'm droolin' over that black Pan...

Old 02-14-2007, 01:31 PM
2006FLSTNI

When and Where is this East Coast Doofapalooza -- Im interested but need details. Since my Mom has passed away I have free weekends for the first time in 3 years -- Pleas let me know

Peace
Dan
Old 02-14-2007, 02:44 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006FLSTNI View Post
When and Where is this East Coast Doofapalooza -- Im interested but need details. Since my Mom has passed away I have free weekends for the first time in 3 years -- Pleas let me know

Peace
Dan
Dan, check this.........http://www.horsebackstreetchoppers.com/
Old 02-20-2007, 12:10 PM
GRLEGRL

So it's for sure?

The east coasters and the southeasterners are coming together in Salisbury? I've already booked a hotel...GRLEGRL's don't camp very well