Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Gym
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Gym Put on your sweats and come on in.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:49 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
The Pump

so, how come some parts of my body 'pump up' more than other parts of my body.

like when I work out my chest, biceps, triceps, forearms, I can get a really good pump. But when I work my back, I never feel a 'pump' what's up with that ?

I can work my legs, and then not hardly be able to walk on them, they'll be sore, but I don't get the 'pump' like I do in my chest and arms ......

why is this ?

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 04-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Are the valve stems leaking?

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 04-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
You're talking long muscles versus short muscles Mikey. Long muscles are actually stronger. Shorter muscles give you the bulk look. Only short people get the bulk look all over. The look like Full Backs walking around. Rather be long and strong

Old 04-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
I get my "pump" below the belt. Must be a short muscle.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 04-13-2009, 08:13 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
Are the valve stems leaking?

must be, I thought I heard some wind,........ behind me, but when I looked, there wasn't anyone there

Old 04-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
You're talking long muscles versus short muscles Mikey. Long muscles are actually stronger. Shorter muscles give you the bulk look. Only short people get the bulk look all over. The look like Full Backs walking around. Rather be long and strong
OK, good to know, Thanks Stan !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
What size are your thumbs

Old 10-09-2009, 08:10 AM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
so, how come some parts of my body 'pump up' more than other parts of my body.

like when I work out my chest, biceps, triceps, forearms, I can get a really good pump. But when I work my back, I never feel a 'pump' what's up with that ?

I can work my legs, and then not hardly be able to walk on them, they'll be sore, but I don't get the 'pump' like I do in my chest and arms ......

why is this ?
Quote:
So Rock. Aren't there excercises He could do, that get

some kind of "pump" anyway.

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 10-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
I was just thinking the same thing...
Old 10-09-2009, 08:56 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
...at Mikey's age...

...I'm thinking the pump has turned the odometer a few times...

...I replaced the original water pump in my '93 Chevy S-10 pick up at ~275K miles...
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 10-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Doof Cadet

knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
I was just thinking the same thing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
...at Mikey's age...

...I'm thinking the pump has turned the odometer a few times...

...I replaced the original water pump in my '93 Chevy S-10 pick up at ~275K miles...
youzz guyz are treating a serious subject

too frivolously, err frivvullussly err.

silly

Old 10-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleheader- View Post
So Rock. Aren't there excercises He could do, that get

some kind of "pump" anyway.
He can get an immediate pump in the gym, but perhaps not long lasting. They have stuff called nitrious that I heard people take. Gets your blood flowing through the muscle faster. Creates a false pump. But it's not long lasting. Ever watch the worlds strongest man? Those guys are like 6'7, long muscle. Don't look really bulky just thick. But way stronger than any California Governor or Punch Drunk Boxer/War veteran. It's genetics here. But you can determine how strong you are and calorie intake vs output.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Doof Cadet

Quote:
He can get an immediate pump in the gym, but perhaps not long lasting. They have stuff called nitrious that I heard people take. Gets your blood flowing through the muscle faster. Creates a false pump. But it's not long lasting. Ever watch the worlds strongest man? Those guys are like 6'7, long muscle. Don't look really bulky just thick. But way stronger than any California Governor or Punch Drunk Boxer/War veteran. It's genetics here. But you can determine how strong you are and calorie intake vs output.
Never heard of nitrious. don't they use it in drag racing

but really. Couldn't mikey try stacking sets? and vary the weights.

You may not get a "pump" thats common w/biceps or other muscles.

BUT you can get a decent pump.

I think(if Mikey) experimenting w/different excercise and sets.

Can get a "pump" and the noticable results.

Now where is that 5th member of the barbershop quartet?

back to the gym Mikey

Old 10-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Pump is just getting blood flow in the muscle. And we call do they as we relax and contract. But it's more noticeable in some in others.

Just good "nos bodybuilding". You should see a bunch of junk pop up.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:36 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
They only work out on a bench and with their skinny legs, they look like they are riding around on the back of a chicken.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
+1. Flexibility/long muscles/strength.

Jay