Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromer View Post
Craner..

Congratulations on the new King Custom. Very nice. Just curious, did you try the bars that come stock with the custom (beach bars) at all before changing to the 515's? Love W/O Chubby bars..what made you decide on the 515's.

If you can only affort one bike (like me) you can't go wrong with a Road King...

Congrats!!!
Hey Chromer.

Well, I have neck problems for years, so the Beach Bars would have me stretching & straining, and as I found my FXDWG very comfy I got the 515's since that was close to the FXDWG bar, just a nicer piece.

Thanks for the kind words. Now I just need Jersey to get out of the 30's, terrible with the wind & dampness, I need sun.