Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > MotoCamping
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

MotoCamping A forum where we swap campground reviews, trip reports, equipment reviews, bike packing, safety, NF, SF, State and National Park reviews, blahblahblah...

Old 02-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
anybody

used, or looked at one of these?

http://www.roadmancampers.com/

Old 02-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
n0......but it looks good!!
Old 02-13-2010, 06:53 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I saw a guy pullin' one in AL a while back. It struck me as being huge, but it didn't seem to be giving him any trouble.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 02-13-2010, 07:14 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
PairOfNines pulls a trailer. He could probably give you some good advice...

Old 02-13-2010, 07:53 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I think I've seen one of those...but maybe not.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:26 PM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
I have the hitch and all the other necessary pieces to attach to a bagger

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 02-15-2010, 04:54 PM
Queasy Rider

gasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Way back when I was young and studly I pulled a trailer with our '76 Goldwing. It wasn't a camping trailer but it was about that size and when it was loaded it probably weighed more than what those do. I had absolutely no problem pulling it. At highway speeds I did not know it was there. The only thing I had to pay attention to was pulling out from a stop. I had to change my clutching technique a bit. It really added to our traveling enjoyment. A camping trailer would be a lot of fun.

By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I thought about pulling a trailer but the way I ride would probably end up in a ditch somewhere in Montana. It researched all of the major trailers out there for bikes and cam up with nothing but the Uni-Go, has one wheel, light, tracks with the bike and can haul enough to set up a nice base camp, the deal breaker was the price, outfitted right is around 4 grand. That was just to much for me.