Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Old 02-18-2007, 08:35 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
A Double D history...or how we're to blame too...

It was a hot steamy night and we had taken off most of our clothes...oops wrong story...

The start of the first Delinquents group was Chris, (HD-LUX) Jeff, (Wyodude) and myself...we were the original "3 amigos" and got together for a ride to Farmville on an extremely hot summer day (Linda was on the back too)...after that sojourne began discussing riding together the next weekend, we the set up what was the first Delinquent ride out to Groves HD...besides myself, Wyo, and Chris there was billymac, Vafatboy and a few others that I don't recall the names of...about 13 bikes in all. (most of which no longer ride with us) About that time I ran across Doug and he mentioned that he was looking for folks to ride with so we did a couple of rides together and I turned him onto the others in the group...so he was one of the original group too...before we even had a name. As we formed the name others jumped in interested in riding and we coined a few of the phrases used by the Doofs today...Gazinta came from a conversation with Chris about Jethro Bodine: 4 gazinta 8 how many times (he later used it in reference to the doofs arch enemy) And the "cat hearder" rocker came from a pic of a sticker on my old helmet. (again submitted by Chris) so we even contributed to the humble begennings of the Doof in some arcane way. So that's how it all began...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 02-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Baalz

Damn..
I thought this thread was about some big boobs.

Oh wait it is...

Old 02-18-2007, 09:32 PM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
Damn..
I thought this thread was about some big boobs.

Oh wait it is...

Sorry Swm.........but dat's funny!
Old 02-18-2007, 10:05 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
It is, 3 big boobs!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:18 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by chnpostal View Post

Sorry Swm.........but dat's funny!
no need to be sorry...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 02-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Post The looming danger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
...Gazinta came from a conversation with Chris...(he later used it in reference to the doofs arch enemy)...
The gAZINTa Council Of Seven & their minions have made the destruction of the Doof Clenas their primary mission in life. By mentioning the Delinquents being Doof allies, gAZINTa will set their sites upon the Delinquents also.
Already Doof's covert ops teams have found evidence of gAZINTa involvement in U.S. national politics. Classified information has been relayed to President Mega.
Stay alert for gAZINTa operatives in your area. Question any kind deeds from strangers...they may be gAZINTans.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 02-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Sond Advice....

Oh, and swm, great history lesson. Just shows to go ya we are symbiotic.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me