Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Victory
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-01-2008, 08:06 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Well, my buddy...

Pulled over when we were out yesterday...

Handed over his Vision to me

So he took off on my RG, with me following on his Vision...

I actually got it to the next stop safely

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front RG and Vision.jpg (78.4 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg Back RG and Vision.jpg (75.2 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg Side RG and Vision.jpg (84.3 KB, 79 views)

Old 06-01-2008, 08:07 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The hydraulic clutch, and electronic throttle take some real getting used to...

Old 06-01-2008, 08:09 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

That 106 CI motor has some serious get up and go to it, my buddy would just roll on the throttle and shoot off like a bullet.

That was when we were cruising along at 65/70 already.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:14 AM
captainlee

I just cant get used to the shape of the thing
Old 06-01-2008, 08:15 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

I felt quite wobbly on it while riding. It is very well balanced sitting still, but seemed a little strange to me from a handling standpoint while running down the road.

Maybe it just takes some time to get used to it.

But, the bike is extremely comfortable, powerful, and has so many "extras.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:17 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I love it.

...lucky bastage....
Old 06-01-2008, 08:17 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post
I hear ya - my buddy said that he's got a new nickname now... Bucky....

As in Buck Rogers

Old 06-01-2008, 08:19 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

The one thing it DOESN'T have????

An AWESOME 7 timing cover

Old 06-01-2008, 08:26 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
If ever there was a Harley for it to be parked next to so it looks "less butt-ugly", it would be a Road Glide...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:23 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post

It does look like it should have the silhouette of a bat painted on it a couple of places.

Engine by Otto.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:28 AM
captainlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
If ever there was a Harley for it to be parked next to so it looks "less butt-ugly", it would be a Road Glide...

OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2008, 09:39 AM
KTWillys

Old 06-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Them things are UGLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 06-01-2008, 10:36 AM
DynaDav

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Old 06-01-2008, 10:56 AM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Who's Nova...?

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep