Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-16-2008, 10:37 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Your supposed to torque down the floorboards. I just kinda guess how much the OL weights, and then push as hard as I can.

I suppose I could replace the bolt. But I will probably wait until, a weekend when we are 1000 miles from home, and it breaks. Then listen to........
Old 11-24-2008, 07:41 PM
Queso Grande

Homer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
can be done with a flex drive screwdriver like a Stanley 62-0508.

just sayin'.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stanley 62-508.jpg (5.8 KB, 2 views)

Iron Butt Assn Member #33622
Old 11-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer43 View Post
can be done with a flex drive screwdriver like a Stanley 62-0508.

just sayin'.
I still defy you to take the torx drain plug out of my Softails transmission with that. Can't be done.
Not a practical tool to carry in your tool bag either but it would would great in the garage.
I prefer to use what I carry with me on the bike. That way I know it works.