Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2008, 03:41 PM
mountainkowboy

Need Opinions and Info!

I have someone interested in doing a trade with me. He wants to trade me this.

For my T-Bucket.

So heres the deal, its a 99 so its an Evo, and its got 4800 miles on it. I no squat about Evo's or softails, I've had FL's in Pans and Shovels but never an Evo. Is there any "problems" with the late model Evo's? Is there anything I really need to know about them? Is the 99 Evo balanced, or is it rubber mounted? See I told ya I know nothin about them. Any of you Evo guru's feel free to chime in here. I have always liked the Heritage Springer, but never had the chance to get one. I think it would be a great around town and short trip bike to add to the barn, and I bet that the little woman would ride it too.

Opinions???