Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 09-08-2007, 11:57 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Have you ever been a third cousin once removed??

I don't think I have.........................

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 09-08-2007, 12:02 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
I'm guessing yes...I've been "removed" from so many family gatherings that there must have been a 3rd cousin at one of em!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 09-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Kenney

Did it hurt?
Old 09-08-2007, 01:30 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Leaves a hell of a scar!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.