Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Southeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Southeast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Old 04-30-2009, 12:29 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Well, that's right in our area!

Two of my best friends, Kim from Michigan and Amanda from Toronto, will be in town that weekend. Amanda won't get on a bike after she had a bad incident, but Travus could ride Kim on his bike and I could drive Amanda. If the weather's good I can drive my '68 Firebird.

I probably won't be able to say a definite yea or nay until closer to the date, but I'll talk to everybody and see what they think. Not sure what my guests are going to want to do when.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 04-30-2009, 12:49 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post

Two of my best friends, Kim from Michigan and Amanda from Toronto, will be in town that weekend. Amanda won't get on a bike after she had a bad incident, but Travus could ride Kim on his bike and I could drive Amanda. If the weather's good I can drive my '68 Firebird.

I probably won't be able to say a definite yea or nay until closer to the date, but I'll talk to everybody and see what they think. Not sure what my guests are going to want to do when.
Hope ya can make it!
Old 04-30-2009, 03:35 PM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
If I go, it will be better to do an overnighter rather than drive
back in the dark.
Kitchen pass still flies at this time.

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker

Old 04-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
If I should turn yellow by chance Mikey will have all the details on the ride.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
If I should turn yellow by chance Mikey will have all the details on the ride.

Dave

WTF does that mean ????????

I got/can have /// all the details and can work it all...... but WTF do u mean about being YELLOW ???????????

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 05-01-2009, 04:51 AM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
Dave

WTF does that mean ????????

I got/can have /// all the details and can work it all...... but WTF do u mean about being YELLOW ???????????
Its aall blown out now, all is good, ride is on and I am smellin those crab legs,,,,,
Old 05-01-2009, 06:21 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post

that sounds like a 'Tentative'

Sure hope it turns into a 'YES' !!!!!!!!

Would love to meet you and Travis !!

If not this time ......... well, you know, I keep talking about coming over there for lunch

Old 05-01-2009, 06:24 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridingjerry View Post
If I go, it will be better to do an overnighter rather than drive
back in the dark.
Kitchen pass still flies at this time.
Do you have Iggy's phone number ?

I spoke with him yesterday .... he was looking into some hotels and getting prices ..... said that he found a couple of 'good rates' .........

I didn't ask him where, cause at this time I'm still thinking that for me it will be a round trip .........

Rock .......... are you gonna do a round trip ? or thinking of staying overnight ??

Old 05-01-2009, 06:25 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Its aall blown out now, all is good, ride is on and I am smellin those crab legs,,,,,
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
RT for me, be careful where you park over night there. beautiful town but they have issues after dark. If you are going to stay the night I would try to find a place out on Tybee, The PD there is still in the 1960s so they dont have much trouble.
Tybee...I will search there..the rates at places like Comfort or Days Inn were around $60 for the night...average...

Savanah is a really nice town on the water....lots to see...

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
Here is a link to a Fairfield Inn...

about 12 miles from the eatery and near the historic district...

http://travela.priceline.com/hotel/h...11515&plf=PCLH

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 05-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
I'll be getting to the Charlotte area Friday afternoon/evening. When/where is everyone else mustering to head for Savannah.

Would love to find a back yard to camp in, or a couch to sleep on Friday night!

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 05-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I just ran this past Mrs. Geezer. We'd have to leave here Friday, overnight in Charlotte. Down and back Sat and home on Sunday. I'm working on her...............

Meng

TKWSV

Old 05-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Spyderman

fred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygiene
I'm gonna hook up with RidingJerry. Jerry, wanna split a room if your wife don't come?
Would anyone be upset if I got the scallops and calamari instead? And since it is a seafood restaurant we have to order Anchor Steam beer.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:50 AM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with

I'm still in. (kitchen pass stands)

Mikey, what time are we meeting up in Savannah?

Fred and I need to set a ride time to meet.

Iggy, have you made reservations yet?
We might as well have everyone staying at the same motel.

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker