Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Southeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Southeast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Old 06-30-2010, 02:11 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache36 View Post
ridin to st louie with amy to see my parents....
Safe travels, my friend. Hit Ted Drewe's for me while you're there and have a Concrete!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Exact same thing happens here every 4th of July week.....except for the Brazil concert band.
Being the 1st of the month the locals have money to spend and the carnival brings them all out. It can be entertaining and quite scary at the same time
What did Jeff Foxworthy say about going to a Fair to make yourself feel like the normal one?

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 06-30-2010, 02:24 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
leaving my house @ 5:30 am saturday to ride to galax, va, meeting chip @ 10:30-11 in Bristol, VA @ sumthingwolfhd (which will be closed) then riding around and stuff...
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 06-30-2010, 02:29 PM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Exact same thing happens here every 4th of July week.....except for the Brazil concert band.
Being the 1st of the month the locals have money to spend and the carnival brings them all out. It can be entertaining and quite scary at the same time
I used to volunteer at the emergency food pantry in town. We always got swamped the week after the 4th - I assume because everyone blew their money at the carnival.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 06-30-2010, 02:07 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parks View Post
I'm callin' Bingo on Sunday night. Might make it home for some scotch on the porch and fireworks. You could come sell instants....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
I'm swapping out an inside drivers upper door latch
on a 2002 K-W T800.
Have fun with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
Roasting a pig on Saturday.
That's about it.
Too far North, but hope it comes out well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
Remarkably....nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaritaville View Post
Ditto. Maybe take Ryan to the pool or something.
Bummer, too bad.

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 06-30-2010, 10:11 AM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
We were going to take the RV over to Shreveport for the weekend, but the kids have managed to royally pissoff "she who shall be feared" so I'm not sure if we are still on or not.

Curt

Old 06-30-2010, 10:16 AM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
We'll be in Corbin, KY at he American Freedoms Rally.
Larry is already there setting up. I'll join him tomorrow. Larry already counted 40-50 porta potties. So we're in good shape.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:35 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
smokin ribs here.

Old 06-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
We were going to take the RV over to Shreveport for the weekend, but the kids have managed to royally pissoff "she who shall be feared" so I'm not sure if we are still on or not.
Stoopid kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop View Post
Carnival's in town. Planning of consuming copious amounts of "fair" food, watching the Brazil Concert Band and fireworks with our kids. Small town fun.

Oh, and the annual 4th of July fireworks and the week-long carnival seriously brings out the freaks around here. The carnies look quite ordinary and tame compared to the locals. Great for people watching.
Will make it over to y'all's place one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Gunworks View Post
We'll be in Corbin, KY at he American Freedoms Rally.
Larry is already there setting up. I'll join him tomorrow. Larry already counted 40-50 porta potties. So we're in good shape.
Fingers crossed for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post
smokin ribs here.
That's just mean,Todd...

Old 06-30-2010, 10:37 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
ridin to st louie with amy to see my parents....

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 06-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Double-D

K ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sock
Apparently we're meeting up with y2k and Angela in Bristol at BLACK WOLF HD and delivering them in the Gatlinburg area before 4 o'clock. If anybody wants to ride along with them and needs a place to stay Sunday night, the inn at Pound VA is open.

Oh, and rumor has it we might try to fit some sort of "ceremony" in somewhere along the way if anybody cares to join us!
Old 06-30-2010, 04:04 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by K ren View Post
Apparently we're meeting up with y2k and Angela in Bristol at BLACK WOLF HD and delivering them in the Gatlinburg area before 4 o'clock. If anybody wants to ride along with them and needs a place to stay Sunday night, the inn at Pound VA is open.

Oh, and rumor has it we might try to fit some sort of "ceremony" in somewhere along the way if anybody cares to join us!

Old 06-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Queasy Rider

gasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My wife and I stay home on all holidays. Holidays tend to bring out the crazies, the drinkers and people trying to cram a vacation in to a 3 day weekend. We travel a lot in a motorhome, but never on a holiday.

By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:37 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Scratch my earlier response. We now have a plan.

Riding to Tuscumbia, AL to visit Helen Kellar's birthplace. Eat lunch somewhere. Ride home.

Old 06-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
Scratch my earlier response. We now have a plan.

Riding to Tuscumbia, AL to visit Helen Kellar's birthplace. Eat lunch somewhere. Ride home.
Hope you don't plan on meeting n00dles at the Jack's next to Foster's. He'll never find you...

Old 06-30-2010, 03:44 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasbag View Post
My wife and I stay home on all holidays. Holidays tend to bring out the crazies, the drinkers and people trying to cram a vacation in to a 3 day weekend. We travel a lot in a motorhome, but never on a holiday.
Lots of beautiful RV spots in West Texas. Y'all come. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders