Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 12-30-2007, 03:14 PM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
2nd Meeting with a Doof!

Yesterday Outlaw Devil Dog, aka Brian, rode down to my neck of the woods...east Saint Augustine. The weather was perfect...around 80 degrees...sorry to rub it in for you in the snow and cold...we rode down to Palatka around 50 miles to the Cheyenne. That is a good biker stop for grub and beer. There were bikes coming in and out...lots of 1%'s but all very friendly. Afte some lunch we hopped on the bikes and headed to the beach. Only tradgedy...and no one was even close to injury...was the one cover from my hard bag sailed off and got fubared...got it and will be working on that to refiberglass the bastage!...But we had a ball....only got a couple of pics...my son opted out at the last minute and he was supposed to be the camera man. The one in the pic with the vest...is a friend from work that just moved down from PA...Ben....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ben and Brian Buddy Boys.jpg (125.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Ben and Brian Cheyenne.jpg (123.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg brian and Julio Cheyenne.jpg (129.8 KB, 36 views)

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 12-30-2007, 04:04 PM
DynaDav

Glad to see you two had a good time. Nice pics. Thanks for posting them!
Old 12-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
Thanks...wish I had more...and hope to meet more of you guys!

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

Old 12-30-2007, 04:08 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_montoya View Post
Thanks...wish I had more...and hope to meet more of you guys!
It's addictive...great pics.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
It's addictive...great pics.
VERY MUCH....... Trust me, I know this to be FACT !!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 12-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Pimp Bagger

Gotta tell you something funny...I'm pushen the 50...on highblood pressure pills...OutlawDevildog ....lol...takes more piss brakes...lol...than 70 year old on diarehtics.... ...no offense Brian...

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則

Old 12-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Huh only 80 deg it's only minus 2C over here.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 12-30-2007, 05:19 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Sounds like a lovely ride. . .thanks for sharing!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 12-31-2007, 07:45 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_montoya View Post
Gotta tell you something funny...I'm pushen the 50...on highblood pressure pills...OutlawDevildog ....lol...takes more piss brakes...lol...than 70 year old on diarehtics.... ...no offense Brian...
I can out pee anyone..... Just sayin'

Old 12-30-2007, 05:27 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Nice pics Iggy !!

Glad ya had a good day, Thanks for postin up !!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 12-30-2007, 05:30 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Glad ya had a good day. I like Brian's sporty.

Engine by Otto.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:26 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thanks for sharing the pics Iggy.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 12-30-2007, 07:38 PM
Pimp Bagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
Glad ya had a good day. I like Brian's sporty.
Me too...it's got nice lines the way he lowered it...sounds bad too...I was surprised that it was not fuel injected...but...he did not need it.

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則

Old 12-30-2007, 08:18 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Nice pix and 43 hand signing!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:51 AM
BigAlsRK

Hey Iggy

How long you lived in St Aug???? Palatka is one of my old stomping grounds....I grew up in Keystone Hgts........sure is good to see Brian again.