Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Tins, Body Work, & Paint
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-19-2008, 01:39 PM
breaker of tables

meanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Great idea, great bike.

The P-51 is one of my favorites as well. I got to work on one for a couple weekends many years ago. A guy in SoCal was restoring a P-51 and a Mig 15. He asked me to make some nacelle parts, I made them and helped him install them for free just so I could work on a Mustang.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:28 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofinn View Post
Is that a 43 or 7?
I'd say that it's 7

Why, you ask?

Didn't you see this pic of Tote?

Old 03-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Doofhead

Totenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographic
wait a minute, what's this??? the 43 hand signal?!?!?!

it's definitely a conundrum.

Old 03-21-2008, 04:16 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
wait a minute, what's this??? the 43 hand signal?!?!?!

it's definitely a conundrum.

I didn't know you played drums, we'll have to get together some time and jam!

I'll teach you how to do a proper 7 handsign then too!

Old 03-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Doofhead

Totenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
I didn't know you played drums, we'll have to get together some time and jam!
I don't but we can still get together and jam if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
I'll teach you how to do a proper 7 handsign then too!
unfortunately, I only have 4 fingers and a thumb on each hand.

Old 03-21-2008, 11:23 PM
Stuff Fixer

Otto has failed to amuse us
DUH

Does that mean we have to put a 4 in front of our 3?

Sometime You eat the Bare And Sometimes the bare eats you.

Just another one man show workin to play
Old 03-22-2008, 06:38 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
I don't but we can still get together and jam if you want.

unfortunately, I only have 4 fingers and a thumb on each hand.
Sounds good, and we can fix your hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post

Does that mean we have to put a 4 in front of our 3?

Ah, we can fix that too!

Terry gets up there more than I do, he'll have to get started!

Old 03-22-2008, 06:50 AM
BigAlsRK

Nice!!!! Love going to air shows and watching the Mustangs...gotta love that engine sound
Old 02-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Flash

Im still working on the seat pan and will have it done soon ...i too want to see it done!
Old 02-13-2009, 10:32 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
I thought it was going to be done tomorrow???

Engine by Otto.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:50 PM
Flash

I have some running to do and i need to do a fit up then weld tabs in the right spot, once that is done then its just afew mins away from the leather guy and the street!
Old 02-13-2009, 10:52 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
I'm getting kind of excited about seeing this thing tomorrow and seeing Tote again.

Engine by Otto.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:00 PM
Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
I'm getting kind of excited about seeing this thing tomorrow and seeing Tote again.
Let him know i will be there in the next few weeks
Old 02-13-2009, 11:17 PM
GazintA

I thought you were gonna be there tomorrow.

Engine by Otto.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:40 AM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
Tote is a good feller. I met him at the drags in Bowling Green, KY a couple of yrs ago.........

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........